PLU # 6737
PCC Deli Tofu Vindaloo
Ingredients: Organic garbanzo beans, organic tomatoes, organic tomato sauce (tomatoes, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, citric acid), organic tofu (soy), organic carrots, organic cauliflower, organic red potatoes, organic yellow onion, organic extra virgin olive and high oleic sunflower oils, thai kitchen red curry paste (red chili pepper, garlic, lemongrass, galangal, salt, shallot, spices, lime leaf), organic ginger, sea salt, cilantro, turmeric, organic garam masala, organic coriander, cumin, organic black pepper
PCC's nutrition comment: Spices like turmeric, ginger, and cumin are rich sources of many phytonutrients not found in other foods, many of which are being researched for their health-protective properties. We always recommend adding spice to your diet!
- High fiber
- Low fat
- Low saturated fat
- Low calories
- Cholesterol free
New search | Back
Note: This database includes nutritionally verified dishes created by the PCC Deli (hence, it does not include occasional items such as daily specials). As a seasonal grocer, please remember that not every dish listed is available year-round. Also, not all items are available at all stores, as each PCC Deli offers a seasonal selection tailored to its shoppers. Please call ahead to your neighborhood PCC Deli to determine availability.
If you have questions or comments, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- High fiber: 2.5g or more fiber per serving
- High protein: 10g protein, with 40% or more total kcal from protein
- Low sodium: 140 mg or less sodium per serving
- Low fat: 5 grams or less total fat per serving
- Low saturated fat: 2 grams or less saturated fat per serving
- Low calories: 120kcal or less per serving
- Cholesterol free: 0mg cholesterol
- Nutrient dense: 25% or more of any 2 of the 4 micronutrients (Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Calcium, Iron)
- Whole grain: Made with 100% whole grains
- Cruciferous vegetable: One of the first 3 ingredients is a cruciferous vegetable, such as cabbage, broccoli, or kale