PLU # 7232
PCC Deli Crunchy Beet Slaw
Ingredients: Organic beets, organic carrots, balsamic vinaigrette (organic balsamic vinegar, organic olive and sunflower oil, organic dijon mustard, organic garlic, sea salt, organic black pepper, organic oregano), organic green onion, organic sunflower seeds
PCC's nutrition comment: A common misconception is that the red color of beets indicates a high iron content. Their color comes from phytonutrients (such as betalins) which are unique to beets, and support cellular detoxification.
- High fiber
- Low saturated fat
- Cholesterol free
New search | Back
Note: This database includes nutritionally verified dishes created by the PCC Deli (hence, it does not include occasional items such as daily specials). As a seasonal grocer, please remember that not every dish listed is available year-round. Also, not all items are available at all stores, as each PCC Deli offers a seasonal selection tailored to its shoppers. Please call ahead to your neighborhood PCC Deli to determine availability.
If you have questions or comments, please email email@example.com.
- High fiber: 2.5g or more fiber per serving
- High protein: 10g protein, with 40% or more total kcal from protein
- Low sodium: 140 mg or less sodium per serving
- Low fat: 5 grams or less total fat per serving
- Low saturated fat: 2 grams or less saturated fat per serving
- Low calories: 120kcal or less per serving
- Cholesterol free: 0mg cholesterol
- Nutrient dense: 25% or more of any 2 of the 4 micronutrients (Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Calcium, Iron)
- Whole grain: Made with 100% whole grains
- Cruciferous vegetable: One of the first 3 ingredients is a cruciferous vegetable, such as cabbage, broccoli, or kale