PLU # 7608
PCC Deli Methow Valley Salad
Ingredients: Organic hearty greens (organic kale, organic chard), organic emmer farro (wheat), organic roma tomatoes, organic cucumber, organic extra virgin olive and high oleic sunflower oils, organic lemon juice, organic carrots, basil oil (organic extra virgin olive and high oleic sunflower oils, organic fresh basil), sea salt, organic garlic, dill, organic black pepper, organic basil
PCC's nutrition comment: Farro (also called emmer) is a unique whole grain, grown right here in WA state. The USDA recommends that a minimum of half of our total grain intake should come from whole grains like farro.
- Low saturated fat
- Cholesterol free
- Nutrient dense
- Whole grain
- Cruciferous vegetable
New search | Back
Note: This database includes nutritionally verified dishes created by the PCC Deli (hence, it does not include occasional items such as daily specials). As a seasonal grocer, please remember that not every dish listed is available year-round. Also, not all items are available at all stores, as each PCC Deli offers a seasonal selection tailored to its shoppers. Please call ahead to your neighborhood PCC Deli to determine availability.
If you have questions or comments, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- High fiber: 2.5g or more fiber per serving
- High protein: 10g protein, with 40% or more total kcal from protein
- Low sodium: 140 mg or less sodium per serving
- Low fat: 5 grams or less total fat per serving
- Low saturated fat: 2 grams or less saturated fat per serving
- Low calories: 120kcal or less per serving
- Cholesterol free: 0mg cholesterol
- Nutrient dense: 25% or more of any 2 of the 4 micronutrients (Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Calcium, Iron)
- Whole grain: Made with 100% whole grains
- Cruciferous vegetable: One of the first 3 ingredients is a cruciferous vegetable, such as cabbage, broccoli, or kale