PLU # 7618
PCC Deli Turkey Caesar Collard Wrap
Ingredients: Organic romaine lettuce, diestel oven roasted turkey (turkey breast, sea salt, evaporated cane juice, sodium carbonate, natural flavoring, organic caramel), organic collard greens, vegan caesar dressing (soy free vegenaise (safflower oil, brown rice syrup, cider vinegar, pea protein, salt, mustard, lemon), organic extra virgin olive and high oleic sunflower oils, organic lemon juice, vegan worcestershire (organic cider vinegar, organic tamari (soy), organic cane sugar, salt, natural flavor), organic garlic, sherry vinegar, organic dijon mustard, organic black pepper), parmesan cheese (raw milk)
PCC's nutrition comment: Collard greens are a member of the cruciferous vegetable family, which has been well researched for its roll in cancer prevention.
- High fiber
- Nutrient dense
- Cruciferous vegetable
New search | Back
Note: This database includes nutritionally verified dishes created by the PCC Deli (hence, it does not include occasional items such as daily specials). As a seasonal grocer, please remember that not every dish listed is available year-round. Also, not all items are available at all stores, as each PCC Deli offers a seasonal selection tailored to its shoppers. Please call ahead to your neighborhood PCC Deli to determine availability.
If you have questions or comments, please email email@example.com.
- High fiber: 2.5g or more fiber per serving
- High protein: 10g protein, with 40% or more total kcal from protein
- Low sodium: 140 mg or less sodium per serving
- Low fat: 5 grams or less total fat per serving
- Low saturated fat: 2 grams or less saturated fat per serving
- Low calories: 120kcal or less per serving
- Cholesterol free: 0mg cholesterol
- Nutrient dense: 25% or more of any 2 of the 4 micronutrients (Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Calcium, Iron)
- Whole grain: Made with 100% whole grains
- Cruciferous vegetable: One of the first 3 ingredients is a cruciferous vegetable, such as cabbage, broccoli, or kale