PLU # 8861
PCC Deli Vegan Sprouted Mung Bean Stir Fry
Ingredients: Organic broccoli, organic carrots, red bell peppers, organic sprouted mung beans, organic leeks, organic germinated brown rice, organic tamari (alcohol, salt, soy beans), seasoned rice wine (sake, organic apple juice concentrate, sea salt), organic olive and sunflower oil, organic ginger, sesame oil, sherry vinegar, arame
PCC's nutrition comment: A complete meal here - beans, rice, veggies, spices, and healthy oils.
- High fiber
- Low saturated fat
- Cholesterol free
- Nutrient dense
- Whole grain
New search | Back
Note: This database includes nutritionally verified dishes created by the PCC Deli (hence, it does not include occasional items such as daily specials). As a seasonal grocer, please remember that not every dish listed is available year-round. Also, not all items are available at all stores, as each PCC Deli offers a seasonal selection tailored to its shoppers. Please call ahead to your neighborhood PCC Deli to determine availability.
If you have questions or comments, please email email@example.com.
- High fiber: 2.5g or more fiber per serving
- High protein: 10g protein, with 40% or more total kcal from protein
- Low sodium: 140 mg or less sodium per serving
- Low fat: 5 grams or less total fat per serving
- Low saturated fat: 2 grams or less saturated fat per serving
- Low calories: 120kcal or less per serving
- Cholesterol free: 0mg cholesterol
- Nutrient dense: 25% or more of any 2 of the 4 micronutrients (Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Calcium, Iron)
- Whole grain: Made with 100% whole grains
- Cruciferous vegetable: One of the first 3 ingredients is a cruciferous vegetable, such as cabbage, broccoli, or kale