PLU # 8864
PCC Deli Steak Ranchero Con Huevos
Ingredients: Steak ranchero (beef stew meat, organic tomatoes, organic beef broth (organic beef stocksea salt, organic cane sugar, onion powder, yeast extract, garlic powder, organic caramel color, black pepper), enchilada sauce (organic tomatoes, organic onion, organic extra virgin olive and high oleic sunflower oils, organic garlic, cumin, sea salt, paprika, chipotle powder, organic oregano), organic onion, organic green peppers, red bell peppers, organic extra virgin olive and high oleic sunflower oils, cilantro, sea salt, organic garlic, organic oregano, organic black pepper, cumin, organic cayenne pepper, organic bay leaf), cage free eggs
PCC's nutrition comment: A high-protein breakfast helps prevent food cravings and leads to healthier eating throughout the day.
- High protein
- Low saturated fat
New search | Back
Note: This database includes nutritionally verified dishes created by the PCC Deli (hence, it does not include occasional items such as daily specials). As a seasonal grocer, please remember that not every dish listed is available year-round. Also, not all items are available at all stores, as each PCC Deli offers a seasonal selection tailored to its shoppers. Please call ahead to your neighborhood PCC Deli to determine availability.
If you have questions or comments, please email email@example.com.
- High fiber: 2.5g or more fiber per serving
- High protein: 10g protein, with 40% or more total kcal from protein
- Low sodium: 140 mg or less sodium per serving
- Low fat: 5 grams or less total fat per serving
- Low saturated fat: 2 grams or less saturated fat per serving
- Low calories: 120kcal or less per serving
- Cholesterol free: 0mg cholesterol
- Nutrient dense: 25% or more of any 2 of the 4 micronutrients (Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Calcium, Iron)
- Whole grain: Made with 100% whole grains
- Cruciferous vegetable: One of the first 3 ingredients is a cruciferous vegetable, such as cabbage, broccoli, or kale