PLU # 8871
PCC Deli Beef Stroganoff Take and Bake
Ingredients: Lean beef, organic beef broth (organic beef stocksea salt, organic cane sugar, onion powder, yeast extract, garlic powder, organic caramel color, black pepper), organic egg noodles pasta (organic semolina flour, whole egg powder), organic onion, sour cream (cream, nonfat milk powder, cultures), organic crimini mushrooms, unsalted butter (milk), organic unbleached wheat flour, organic olive and sunflower oil, vegan worcestershire (organic cider vinegar, organic tamari (soy), organic cane sugar, salt, natural flavor), organic garlic, paprika, sea salt, organic black pepper, thyme
PCC's nutrition comment: PCC delis always use grass-fed beef, which is leaner (higher in protein) and contains healthier fats (like omega 3's and CLA) than grain-fed beef.
New search | Back
Note: This database includes nutritionally verified dishes created by the PCC Deli (hence, it does not include occasional items such as daily specials). As a seasonal grocer, please remember that not every dish listed is available year-round. Also, not all items are available at all stores, as each PCC Deli offers a seasonal selection tailored to its shoppers. Please call ahead to your neighborhood PCC Deli to determine availability.
If you have questions or comments, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- High fiber: 2.5g or more fiber per serving
- High protein: 10g protein, with 40% or more total kcal from protein
- Low sodium: 140 mg or less sodium per serving
- Low fat: 5 grams or less total fat per serving
- Low saturated fat: 2 grams or less saturated fat per serving
- Low calories: 120kcal or less per serving
- Cholesterol free: 0mg cholesterol
- Nutrient dense: 25% or more of any 2 of the 4 micronutrients (Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Calcium, Iron)
- Whole grain: Made with 100% whole grains
- Cruciferous vegetable: One of the first 3 ingredients is a cruciferous vegetable, such as cabbage, broccoli, or kale