Quite the Find
Wines with our "Quite the Find" label stand out from the crowd. We went to the source, met the people and brought back amazing flavors that are only available at PCC.
Quady North Rosé of Counoise
Counoise is one of the unsung heros of both sturdy southern Rhône reds and sleek, stylish Provençal rosés. Here's a luscious take on the latter, from southern Oregon's Applegate Valley. Think rosehips, wild strawberries, a suggestion of pomegranate and peach, a splash of pink grapefruit and a whisper of spice. Dry and bursting with freshness, this fine rosé will satisfy your thirst, but make you thirsty for more. A PCC exclusive!
Forty Days riesling
How delicious is this? Enough so that you can bet there’ll always be a bottle or two in my fridge. Fresh, crisp, nectarine-y fruit, laced with hints of citrus and a whiff of apricot are the main theme, with a generous texture providing a foundation for the brightness of the flavors. Racy acidity makes it all dance — and invites another (and another) sip.
Forty nights merlot
Few grapes translate Washington’s terroir and climate as brilliantly as merlot and this one offers a fine example of both the variety and the place it sinks its roots. Note of mineral lead the way, setting the stage for broad, bold strokes of cocoa powder-tinged dark cherry fruit. Sturdy and substantial but agile and fresh, this is a super bottle that’ll pair up with everything (and put merlot back in your lexicon).
You'll find a plentiful and ever-changing variety of Quite the Find wines on our shelves, from far-flung regions and our own backyard. The grape harvest varies each year, as done the volume of wine produced by these small winemakers. Selection may vary between stores, based on availability.
- Ahtanum Ridge Tempranillo and "Double R" Rhone-style Red
- Lost River “Salish Sea” white
- Chinook "Long Live the Kings" Yakima Valley Red and Yakima Valley White
- Powers "PCC Farmland Trust" Cabernet and Chardonnay
- Way Out West "Roosevelt Red", "Roll On, Columbia" Chardonnay and "VRM" (Viognier, Roussanne and Marsanne)
- Forty Days riesling
- Forty Nights Red Blend and merlot
- Quady North Rosé of Counoise
- Antech Blanquette de Limoux
- Vignerons de Tautavel Vingrau "Le Cirque" Côtes Catalanes rouge
- Commandeur de St. Michel Côtes du Rhône
- Henriques Côtes du Roussillon "La Linea"
- Domaine de la Provenquière Cuvée "P" blanc of rouge, Pays d'Oc IGP
- Cécile Chassagne Gigondas
- La Madura St. Chinian "Classic" Rouge and "Classic" blanc IGP
- Florence Duchene Champagne
- Ch. Ollieux Romanis Corbières "Classique" or Corbières "Les Ollieux Romanis"
- Coviolo Lambrusco Biologico
- Cascina del Santuario Barbera d’Alba
- Le Dolci Colline Prosecco
- Raphael Rosso Piceno and Verdicchio
- Acinum Chianti
- Antonio Sanguineti Canonau di Sardegna
- Ontanon "Ecologica" blanco and rioja
- Godelia Bierzo blanco or tinto
- Castillo de Alicante blanco, rosado or tinto
- Dr Loosen "Loosen Up" Dornfelder and Riesling
Simply tasting good isn't good enough. We focus on memorable palate pleasers you'll be proud to serve. We aim to exceed your expectations, and look for wines that deliver pleasure well beyond their modest price tags.
Great wine has a sense of place. We've built sustainable partnerships with real people, who pour love and labor into growing grapes that precisely express their little piece of the world. Celebrate unique flavors that tell the story of where they were grown.